Who chooses Presentation association?
Christian women and men who choose Presentation association:
- Wish to welcome mutual opportunities for friendship, hospitality and celebration.
- Seek ways to serve in the world and are drawn to the Presentation spirituality, charism and mission.
- Educate themselves about and advocate for social justice issues and strive to live radical hospitality.
- Hunger for opportunities for contemplation, faith sharing and spiritual growth.
Why choose Presentation association?
- To strengthen commitment to gospel values and deepen prayer life
- To share more intensely in Presentation charism
- To enjoy friendship, prayer, faith sharing, spiritual growth, service, hospitality and celebration
- To surface collective wisdom in service of God and one another
- To use personal gifts and talents to serve others
- To further the mission and dream of Nano Nagle
How to become an associate of the Sisters of the Presentation
- Contact the co-director of the Presentation Associate Partnership, talk with a Presentation associate or sister, or visit the website.
- Complete an application for associate partnership.
- Participate in an orientation process (approximately monthly for six months) and a half-day retreat.
- Make a formal one-year commitment stating a desire and willingness to live out the mission and charism of the Sisters of the Presentation.
- Participate in community gatherings, retreats, service opportunities and celebrations when possible.
Supported by the sisters and one another, Presentation associates make a commitment to embody radical hospitality and live out the spirit of presence, compassion for those in need and respect for all people and Earth.