Looking to join a great team?
Our employees are considered to be among our most valuable resources. We regard our employees as some of our most treasured friends and partners in our mission to offer God’s hospitality to the world and serve the poor, always going, “one pace beyond.” We hope that you will consider joining the Sisters of the Presentation as you explore your next adventure.
We have more than 60 staff members serving in various capacities including nursing, housekeeping, maintenance, food service, administration and much more.
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Competitive wages
- Paid meal periods and breaks
- FT/PT positions offer paid holidays and vacation time; health, dental, and vision insurances; Simple IRA with employer match; and voluntary benefits
We offer full-time and part-time positions throughout the year and are currently welcoming applicants for the following positions:
Director of Nursing
Position(s) Available: Full-Time
The director of nursing provides leadership for the effective and efficient management of health care services for the Sisters of the Presentation. The position has full responsibility for the organization, development and administration of quality health care services, policies and procedures, predominantly in Nagle Center (assisted and skilled care) and Modified Independent Living. The director of nursing requires excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be relational.
- Current RN state license required; BSN preferred, associate’s degree or diploma required.
- Five to seven years of experience as a registered nurse, preferably in long-term care.
- Three to five year’s supervisory/management experience required.
- Computer proficiency, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable with staff scheduling, staff recruitment and retention, and supply management.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Position(s) Available: Full-Time and Part-Time 2nd Shift (2-10pm)
The CNA must have a valid CNA certification with some long-term care experience. High school diploma or GED required. Must be active on the Iowa CNA registry (or willing to register).
Part-time position is 16 hours per pay period; every other weekend, every other holiday. Full-time position is 72 hours per pay period, every other weekend, every other holiday.
Position(s) Available: PRN (all shifts)
As a Nurse, you will provide clinical and/or leadership skills in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing care delivered to each sister. Supervise 1-3 CNA’s. Current State of Iowa nursing license or be willing to obtain licensure, and be in good standing.
*Due to COVID-19, there are daily temp checks, masks and other PPE (personal protective equipment) protocols in place for the protection of the sisters.
Human Resources Office
Sisters of the Presentation
2360 Carter Road
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
The Sisters of the Presentation is an equal opportunity employer.