Looking to join a great team?
Our employees are considered to be among our most valuable resources. We regard our employees as some of our most treasured friends and partners in our mission to offer God’s hospitality to the world and serve the poor, always going, “one pace beyond.” We hope that you will consider joining the Sisters of the Presentation as you explore your next adventure.
We have more than 60 staff members serving in various capacities including nursing, housekeeping, maintenance, food service, administration and much more.
We offer full-time and part-time positions throughout the year and are currently welcoming applicants for the following positions:
Position(s) Available: Full-time
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and help support and assist our house and healthcare departments.
The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to provide clerical support and assistance to the House Administrator and Director of Nursing. Responsibilities include providing general administrative support, managing calendars and scheduling, monitoring and maintaining supplies, and assisting in routine or special projects as assigned.
- Two to three years of successful administrative work experience required
- High School diploma or GED. Prefer one to two years of college education
- Computer experience required; must be proficient with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a PC environment. Familiar with Google applications, internet and various office equipment
- Familiarity with healthcare or healthcare services preferred
Position(s) Available: PRN (all shifts)
As a nurse, you will play a pivotal role in providing clinical and/or leadership skills in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing care delivered to each sister. Supervise 1-2 CNAs/Caregivers. Current State of Iowa nursing license or be willing to obtain licensure, and be in good standing.
Experience with geriatric population helpful.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Paid 30-minute meal period and 2 – 15 minute breaks.
- Competitive wages.
- FT/PT positions offer paid holidays and vacation time; health, dental, and vision insurances; Simple IRA with employer match; and voluntary benefits.
- Excellent staffing ratio in a non-regulated home environment providing care for women religious.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Aide (Non-certified)
Position(s) Available: PRN All Shifts
- Promote well-being through meaningful relationship building while providing support, friendship and kindness to each of the community members.
- Provide maintenance and restorative care services in an appropriate, competent, compassionate manner to assist and empower sisters.
- In order to assist sisters with daily living, health and wellness, this position requires a positive, caring, relational disposition; an interest in the well-being of others; the ability to organize work, establish priorities and perform tasks accurately, neatly and thoroughly while managing time effectively.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of sisters in caregiving responsibilities.
Human Resources Office
Sisters of the Presentation
2360 Carter Road
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
The Sisters of the Presentation is an equal opportunity employer.